"The way I define happiness is being the creator of your experience, choosing to take pleasure in what you have, right now, regardless of the circumstances, while being the best you that you can be."
- Leo Babauta (via observando)
"Never judge a work of art by its defects."
- Washington Allston (via observando)
Starting a conversation to get to know someone or breaking an awkward silence can be very stressful. To start a conversation when you have nothing to talk about, use these guidelines.
1. Introduce yourself if necessary. If you don’t know the person, breaking the ice is very simple: look…
"Control Your Own Destiny or Someone Else Will."
- Jack Welch (via observando)
"To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing."
- Aristotle (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
"Fear is inevitable, I have to accept that, but I cannot allow it to paralyze me."
- Isabel Allende (via observando)